Specialist educators with a wealth of experience and expertise, proven track records and excellent feedback. This four/five-day Introduction to Microsoft 365 User course is charged out at £700.00 plus VAT per day , with a further £125.00 per day to cover trainer travel and accommodation within mainland UK. With our on-site Microsoft 365 courses our regional trainers come to your workplace throughout mainland UK, bringing the training to you regardless of whether you are in a major city such as London, Manchester, Birmingham or Leeds, or anywhere else. Please tick this box if you do not want to be kept up to date about our products, services and special offers by email, telephone, SMS and mail. Beyond admin, anyone who uses computers regularly should consider this course.
- This Level 2 seminar is designed to build on pre-existing Microsoft Access knowledge and progress it to an enhanced level.
- They can reach an ‘expert level’ with a combined Microsoft Office course certification.
- Thinking Like a Programmer is a new series that looks at how to create solutions using programming concepts and thought processes.
- All trainers with Vantage 365 are passionate about what they do, the technology they work in, and love to share their knowledge with other people.
- New Cardiff Met students should complete the induction to learn about the technologies and practices that will enable you to complete your studies remotely and in person.
If you require a more tailored course to meet a particular learning need, get in touch. Learning doesn’t finish with the end of the course, we will provide additional support following the exam with two drop-in virtual lunchtime sessions, where you can ask additional questions. We will also provide you with a free practice exam and exam voucher so that you can feel confident in passing your certification exam. Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services. The Digital Essentials induction explores the core digital skills students need to study at Cardiff Met.
We maintain flexibility in our approach and understand that the official courses don’t always spend as much time in certain areas as we would like. We have the ability to develop and tailor courses to your specific needs to ensure that your training objectives are met. At our training centre in the West Midlands, you will be able leave behind the distractions of your work life and immerse yourself in learning. This is a FLEX course, which is delivered both virtually and in the classroom.
- Additional learners can be added at £50.00 plus VAT per person per day.
- Below so we can get in touch with you regarding your training requirements.
- Whichever Microsoft training you choose, online or in-centre, we will support you.
- If you’re looking for your next career move and seeking opportunities offering professional development, rewards and success, then come and talk to us at Resolution IT.
- Working through a number of tasks such as how to work with multimedia, how to collaborate on presentations and much more, you’ll feel confident you can create a highly engaging presentation.
Microsoft Office training often pairs well with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word courses. A Pitman Training Microsoft Office diploma is a mark of excellence for any employee. This Level 2 seminar builds on the topics covered in Level 1 to enhance your Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Lessons PowerPoint presentation creation abilities to a higher level. Working through a number of tasks such as how to work with multimedia, how to collaborate on presentations and much more, you’ll feel confident you can create a highly engaging presentation.
Endorsed courses are not regulated so do not result in a qualification – however, the student can usually purchase a certificate showing the awarding body’s logo if they wish. Certain awarding bodies – such as Quality Licence Scheme and TQUK – have developed endorsement schemes as a way to help students select the best skills based courses for them. All Personal Development Online Courses are 15 minute modules that complement our Bite Size methodology and work well together to create a great training plan. One size does not fit all – blended solutions for different learning needs. Using connectors, it is also possible to integrate with hundreds of other software offerings available in AppSource. In this module, we will introduce you to the integrations available to model-driven apps.